Senior Product Designer
Coral makes direct co-ownership of investment properties easy, intuitive and rewarding. Our founding team has over 30 years of tech and finance experience. In fact, we believe so passionately in our product that we've all invested in our own properties.
We're looking for a talented, creative product designer who can be comfortable flying solo, and is also prepared to build and empower an awesome team of both full-time and freelancers. You should think real estate is awesome, and find the idea of creating a virtual layer over real assets quite compelling. You believe in the power of design as a means of creating emotional value.
What you'll do day-to-day
- Conceptualize and own overall design strategy and vision for Coral's digital products
- Maintain a human-centered perspective, helping build and iterate on an approach to user
- Think strategically for long-term impact while understanding and accounting for technical and business constraints
- Ensure the company’s brand is accurately and consistently reflected in every design deliverable
- Create wireframes, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver functional prototypes for user testing
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to broader team
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure proper implementation and quality software launches
- 7+ years of full-time professional experience designing and shipping digital products, ideally for consumer-facing companies
- An online portfolio of product case studies that speak to both your UX and visual design skills
- Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to key stakeholders—you can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex task-based flows into clean, usable UI
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, developments, and trends in web and native mobile design
- Extensive knowledge working and collaborating with design software like Figma or Sketch, and interaction prototyping tools like Principle, Origami, or Framer
- Humility and objectivity: you welcome design feedback and are eager to incorporate new ideas into design iterations
- Resourceful: if you don't know the answer, you know how to find out!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Our tech stackApply on AngelList